The Communications Committee helps to get the word out about our club and communicate internally with its members. This team is responsible for managing social platforms (follow us on Facebook and Instagram!), updating the website, sending out newsletters, promoting events and helping the other committees with their initiatives. If you have a PR, marketing or design skills we’d be happy to put your talents to use!
- Gatherer: Attend meetings take notes report back
- Photographer: Attend and photograph RWC and NHC GOP events and local meetings (commissioner and BOE)
- Videographer: same as above
- Writer: Write blog post (predominately relating to local and state happenings)
- Connector: Reach out to local Billboard, radio, etc. for advertising opportunities
- Print Runner: Work with printer to prepare materials for events and meetings